Monday, April 04, 2005

coffee coffee COFFEE!

If you only knew the power of the dark roast...

I've been resisting the urge to make my own coffee at home up to this point. "If I don't have easy access to it, I won't drink as much," was my my thinking on the issue.

Oh sure... I've experimented a little here and there. But it was nothing serious. I could stop any time I wanted.

And besides, if I was getting my coffee on the outside, it felt like it was still just a social thing.

But know we've got a kick-ass coffee maker. And a bean grinder. (This "wedding registry" thing is the best scam going, by the way...)

Sure I'm saving money. But there's really going to be no stopping me now. This "habit" is going to become a full blown addiction before I know it.

I've given in to the dark side.

Oh well.

3 comments:

Austin White said...

Patrick I'm your father

CraniumBoy said...

Oy. I can't drink coffee - I think I may have some sort of slight allergy to it. It makes me really jittery, and gives me the sweats. I also get paranoid, and will eventually start muttering to myself.

In short, it turns me into Richard Nixon.

Anonymous said...

I recently got a French coffee press for my once-a-month coffee cravings. If you like just a little bit of strong coffee and hate the mess of coffeemakers, this is the gadget for you.