Wednesday, March 09, 2005

So that Driscoll bitch is finally outta here. Her daughter was so annoying. I was going to pop her myself if she didn't shut up. She was all like "Boo hooo! Mommy! Pay attention to me." Puh-lease. We're working on issues of national security here!

I thought maybe I'd be in line to take over now that Driscoll's gone, but they made Tony the interim director of CTU. What's up with that? Who the hell does he think he is?

It's two thousand and... whatever year it is. A black man can be President of the United States, but a black man can't run CTU? Damn. I don't know who this Secretary Heller guy thinks he is. But I'm going to give him a piece of my mind next time I see him in the men's room.

And I haven't gotten to torture anyone in like 2 hours. WTF?

Jack seems pretty cool though. I don't mind working with him.

I'll post more later if I get a chance. Looks like I'll be working late tonight.

-- Curtis

No comments: