Sunday, June 20, 2004

Hi there. Pat's Blog here. Today, we're lucky enough to have an interview with the man himself, Pat Canole.

Pat's Blog: Thank for joining us today, Pat.

Pat: My pleasure.

Pat's Blog: Well, let's get started then. I think the question on most people's minds is: Where's the toad?

Pat: He seems to have hopped along to greener pastures. I haven't seen him in a few weeks.

Pat's Blog: Do you have any more travel stories for us?

Pat: I hope to soon. I'll be getting some beach time in.

Pat's Blog: Have you seen the new Harry Potter movie yet?

Pat: Yeah, it's really good.

Pat's Blog: Read any good books recently?

Pat: I just read "Bringing Down the House". It was freakin' amazing.

Pat's Blog: In the movie version of your life, who would play you?

Pat: Bill Murray. Or Sean Connery. Either one would be OK.

Pat's Blog: How's the wedding planning going?

Pat: It's hard. Really hard.

Pat's Blog: But isn't Jen doing 80% of the work?

Pat: Yeah, but even that remaining 20% is a bitch.

Pat's Blog: Are you going to do some editing and cut this interview down a little bit before posting it?

Pat: Nah, I think I'll just throw the whole thing out there... It's got a nice little "puddle of consciousness" vibe to it...

Pat's Blog: Why don't you update me more than once or twice a week?

Pat: I think it's important to stress quality over quantity. Plus, sometimes I forget things if I don't write them down.

Pat's Blog: I've seen those notebooks you carry around with you all the time. Why don't you put some of that in here?

Pat: Some things are just for me. Not everything I write is meant for a public forum such as this. And some ideas I want to save, just in case...

Pat's Blog: You don't really think this little hobby of yours will lend itself to a career in writing someday, do you?

Pat: Maybe someday... Maybe someday...

No comments: