Sunday, May 23, 2004

So I'm at Outback Steakhouse on Saturday night and I'm horrified by how ridiculously overweight we've become as a people (although that didn't stop me from ordering the grilled shrimp appetizer). In every direction I looked, there's another fat person. Kids, too.

And then it hits me – industrial strength chair reinforcement. This could be a serious financial opportunity.

Just think of all the homes and businesses that are going to need stronger chairs over the next 20 years. These fat kids are going to grow into fat adults. And it's not just chairs... benches, stadium seats and car seats are all going to need to be reinforced.

Sounds like a million dollar idea, no?

I will be opening the first round of startup funding shortly. Send your checks in early.

No comments: