Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I'm too tired to organize these thoughts into any kind of narrative, so here are my notes on my weekend visit to New York City:

Connecticut: The Tailgating State. It's always a huge pain in the ass to drive through.

Central Park - I could have spent all day people watching. There must have been about 10,000 people.

Weather - It was hot. People weren't wearing a lot of clothing. I'm not complaining.

Restaurants - Somehow, New York has a 1 to 1 person to restaurant ratio. We tried three of them.

Subway - I love public transportation. You can drink all you want without worrying about driving home.

Cash - I have no idea where I spent $100 in a little over 24 hours. It just disappeared.

Dog park - It was fun watching the dogs run around in the fenced-in areas (separate areas for big dogs and little dogs). If could just get 15 minutes per day of dog time, I'd be good. Unfortunately, they don't let people without dogs into the fenced-in areas. Snobs.

No comments: