Saturday, April 24, 2004

Remote Car Starter Guy

There's a guy in the next building over who loves his remote car starter.

He's probably in his late 50's or early 60's. I've only seen him 3 or 4 times. But I can pretty much guarantee that his Taurus is going to be running when I leave in the morning.

Sometimes, I'll go "pre-heat" my car on a really cold morning. I'm not above that. But I usually just start my car, go back into the house to brush my teeth, and get going. Remote starter guy lets his car run a good 20 - 30 minutes.

And not just on cold mornings. It was sixty degrees a few mornings this week and he was still letting his car warm up for 20 minutes (Dude... gas is two bucks a gallon right now...)

Will I be that nuts when I get older? I actually worry about these things.

Wackiness.

No comments: