Monday, June 11, 2012

Loan Request

"So I understand you're looking for a loan?"

"Yes."

"For your... Video game company?  Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"OK then... Have you ever run a company before?"

"No."

"Have ever worked in the video game industry?"

"Ah... no."

"Well... How about a related technology field?"

"Also no."

"So... What relevant skills are you bringing to the table here?"

"None, really."

"And what was your previous job?"

"I used to throw a baseball for a living."

"OK.  I'm convinced.  Here's $100 million."

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Alternate ending:

"Bronson Arroyo is on line 2. He wants to borrow a million dollars to spend on Pokemon cards..."

How do I get Incorporated | Cornelius said...

Lol thanks

Unknown said...

"...THAT wasn't an SEC document... I thought it was just a souvenir scrapbook for player autographs !"