Friday, October 01, 2010

Dear New York Wine & Culinary Center,

First, I just want to to thank you for providing 2 of the Top 10 best meals I have ever eaten.

Second, I was hoping you could tell me how you cook your turkey burgers. I don't need the exact recipe or anything like that, I just want to know how you get it to cook through so nicely and not dry out. The menu describes it as being grilled, but is there more to it than that? Is it just grilled? Pan seared? Some combination of the two?

To say it was the best turkey burger I have ever had is an understatement. I didn't even know a turkey burger could be that good.

Keep up the good work.

Very truly yours,

Pat


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm not generally a turkey burger fan for all the reasons you just mentioned, but that looks damn good.