Friday, January 09, 2009

No Pants Nap

We try to keep Little Man on a pretty regular schedule. It helps.

But sometimes, he just doesn't want to lie down and take a nap. He'll cry and start throwing things out of his crib. Books... toys... whatever he's got in there with him.

I was watching him one Saturday afternoon. When it was time for his nap, I lied down myself and took a nap in the room with him. I figured that way he wouldn't feel like his was missing anything.

I had my back turned to him. He fussed a bit, and I could hear a few toys hitting the floor, but eventually he fell asleep.

After a nice nap, I wake up and look over at him.

And the boy ain't got no pants on.

Now, when I put him down, he definitely had pants on. But at some point, he must have taken them off himself.

And thrown them at me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA!

When is it exactly that we go from hating naps to loving them? Just wondering.

Joel said...

I think it's a boy's version of throwing shoes. Dylan has a pants thing as well.