Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Just Thank Me Later

When it doesn't snow again in RI this year, it will be because I finally broke down and bought a snow blower.

It snowed 8 - 10 inches right before we left for Buffalo. Then we got another 6 inches right when we got back. And of course, it snowed while we were in Buffalo. I can't handle shoveling any more. I'm getting too old for that crap.

I bought the 26 inch machine. It didn't look that big at the store because it was next to much larger commercial grade equipment. But now that I've got it home and it's in the garage, it looks huge.

If it does ever snow again, I'm available to hire for cleaning out your driveway.



photo by J. Canole

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Please Pat...make it stop snowing! Or at least make it stop icing...:P