Saturday, September 06, 2008

New York State Fair 2008

Sometimes, people say to me, "Pat, just how awesome is the New York State Fair?"

And I'm at a loss for words.

I really can't just tell you how awesome it is.

But I can try to show you.

Eventually, all your energy needs will come from Cow Power.


If your kids act up at The Fair, just launch them into space.

The two great tastes that taste great together.


Yes, that's a cow made out of butter. I didn't get a picture of the cow made out of beef.


"You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!"

Get your five servings of fried vegetables in every day.


Spider-Girl! Spider-Girl! Does whatever a Spider-Girl does...



At last... A few minutes alone.


I refuse to believe this was a coincidence. Somebody put these two next to each other on purpose.


We left before the Gladiator Mardi Gras band played.

No comments: