Monday, February 13, 2006

Your results:
You are Will Riker
































Will Riker
80%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
60%
Jean-Luc Picard
55%
Chekov
55%
Spock
50%
Geordi LaForge
50%
Worf
50%
Deanna Troi
50%
Uhura
45%
Beverly Crusher
40%
Data
36%
Mr. Scott
35%
Mr. Sulu
35%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
30%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
20%
At times you are self-centered
but you have many friends.
You love many women, but the right
woman could get you to settle down.

Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

5 comments:

Jen said...

I am also Will Riker. And a bit Spockish.

Austin White said...

I am data

Joel said...

And I would be the brotha from anotha motha, Geordi LaForge 90% match. I think it was the corrective eyewear that did it.

(75% Kirk)

Patrick said...

This made me laugh uncontrollably for a good ten minutes.

I was also fairly stoned at the time.

Anonymous said...

I am Jean Luc Picard. Apparently, I'm a lover of Shakespeare and other literature. I have a decisive mind and a firm hand in dealing with others.

80% Picard
75% Worf (YES!)
60% Redshirt
60% Deanna Troy
55% Uhura (double YES!)

I was hoping for Bones.