Friday, June 25, 2010

Air Filter


"Are you the black Honda?"

"Yup, that's me."

"Here's your air filter.  It's pretty dirty."

"Wow.  Yeah, I guess so."

"You might even have a squirrel living your car.  You probably want to get this taken care of today."

"Uh, that's OK, I think I'll hold off."

"You sure?  You should really get this done sooner rather than later."

"I can do it myself.  Thanks.  I'll take care of it this weekend."

"OK... You don't want to get an acorn sucked into your engine."

"No... That would be bad."

"You care about your kid, right?"

"Uh... yeah, obviously."

"Well, an unclean air filter robs your car of precious gas mileage.  If you care about your kid, you'll get it fixed."

"That's a bit much, don't you think?"

"Hey, if you want to ruin your engine AND piss on future generations, go right ahead."

"OK, I think we're done."

"That'll be $37."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time some dude asks you if you care about your kid just say no.

That's what I'd do.

MM