Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fit But You Know It

As much as it hurts to leave the Acura behind, the Fit is helping to ease that pain.

It looks like a compact family car. It drives like a beast. It just wants to go fast.

0 - 30, it's faster than the Acura. (30 - 50 and beyond, not so much).

It seems to be changing my driving habits a bit. There's been an uptick in the "Yeah, I can make that light" kind of behavior. (The over / under for my first ticket is April 1st.)

The car is telling me I'm averaging 33.7 MPG so far. I find that a little hard to believe based on how hard I've been hitting the gas, but we'll see.

We got it with everything. It's pimped out. But there's still a few missing options that I would have liked (and gladly paid a bit extra for): moon roof, external temperature, satellite radio.

But those are minor complaints. There's a lot to like. It's the closest actual driving experience I've had to playing Mario Kart (yeah, it's that much fun...).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're making me miss my 900 Turbo.

MM