Friday, February 20, 2009

If They Would Just Make Chocolate Chip NyQuil, I Wouldn't Have This Problem...


"Do you have another card? Or cash? This one is being denied."

"Not on me. Could you try it again?"

"Yup... Still denied."

"It's my medical flexible spending card. It should work. There's plenty of money in the account."

"Umm... Sir? You can only put medically necessary items on an FSA. These aren't all HEALTH RELATED items."

"Sure they are."

"Even these cookies?"

"Yes... They're medically necessary chocolate chip cookies."

"I don't think so."

"OK... I'm going to go back to my doctor and get a prescription for those cookies. And THEN you'll feel silly, won't you?"

"OK. Good luck with that."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chocolate chip cookies are a mental health necessity.

Yes, I am that cliche.
And it's awesome.