Saturday, December 08, 2007

I Am the Prince of New England...

Hello Friend,

I am the Prince of New England. My family is in possession of over $23 million US Dollars worth of lobsters.

Because of the current political climate in this region of the country, I cannot sneak these lobsters out without fear of being captured and sent to Guantanamo Bay.

What can be done? My family has asked that I reach out to a trusting soul such as yourself who can help us in our time of need. If you can provide me your bank account number (and fax number to send the lobsters to), I can send you additional information.

There is no risk to you. All I ask in return is a small 10% finders fee for facilitating this transaction. And a lobster roll.

If you hesitate to act, these lobsters will be left to rot on the docks.

Yours in Seafood,

Patty O'Tool

No comments: